Whose idea was it to add to "Item Specifics" the heading, "Original/Reproduction"?

Whose idea was it to add to "Item Specifics" the heading, "Original/Reproduction"?  The buyer reads this and thinks what?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Whose idea was it to add to "Item Specifics" the heading, "Original/Reproduction"?

Whose idea was it to add to "Item Specifics" the heading, "Original/Reproduction"?  The buyer reads this and thinks what? It is an original reproduction, or that authenticity can not be verified? Where is the heading going? Whatever I put in the sub-heading it sounds questionable, suspicious.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Your listings for Original/Reproduction are not a problem.

Ebay has a lot of reproductions and wants you to verify which one it is.

But are you aware of what MPN stands for?

It's Manufacturer's Part Number.      In your case it's   'Does Not Apply'

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Change the MPN to does not apply as you are doing it all wrong. It's going to stand out way more and make you look really stupid. If you don't want to specify if it's original or repro, don't fill in that item specific. If there is nothing in it, it shouldn't show up. As far as I know there is no asterix next to it whereby you have to enter something.

Last, your descriptions are really hard to read and I got very bored after the second coloured box. If you want to coloured boxes for each desctiption, put them across the page in horizontal rectangles, then put them on top of each other, rather than long boxes that go down the page. You've got nice stuff, don't turn buyers off by having difficult to read descriptions and item specifics that are wrong. It would be a real shame if they looked and got turned off by a hard to read page.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I didn't scroll any further than the item specifics.

Boy, is that hard to read in boxes like that.

Any wonder there's no sales.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Yeah, the item  specifics are the least of their worries. That alone would make me hit the back button. Too much repetition.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply