Why Bother

Why as sellers do we even bother putting the time and effort into our listings when buyers clearly don't read them. There are heaps of sellers that have fancier and more detailed seller descriptions then I do. They must get so frustrated, with it.  I'm only new and so far I have received 2 negs (which buyers retracted after they 'cooled' down) and now a neutral all because the buyer didn't bother to read the desription.  I have even started to highlight in red the important things the buyer should realise/know prior to purchase, Not sure what else I can do to make it stand out.

Ok vent over. Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Why Bother

I appreciate how frustrating it can be when a buyer does not read the information available in the listing, but if I was to advise you anything, it would be to get rid of the item location sentence that says:

AUSSIE SELLER SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR, United Kingdom

I get that you want to stress you're an Australian seller, but personally, I think you need advertise your location and your item's location separately to help avoid people confusing the two.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why Bother

I appreciate how frustrating it can be when a buyer does not read the information available in the listing, but if I was to advise you anything, it would be to get rid of the item location sentence that says:

AUSSIE SELLER SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR, United Kingdom

I get that you want to stress you're an Australian seller, but personally, I think you need advertise your location and your item's location separately to help avoid people confusing the two.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Why Bother

Ok I will thanks for that 🙂

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply