Why are we forced to list items as good till cancelled? I would prefer to choose my own terms,

Why are we forced to list items as good till cancelled? I would prefer to choose my own terms,consdiering the fees that are charged, I would think we would have a choice

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why are we forced to list items as good till cancelled? I would prefer to choose my own terms,

imastawka
Honored Contributor

There are quite a number of threads dealing with this issue.

You must have got an email about ebay's New Health Check and not read it.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/EBAY-S-NEW-HEALTH-CHECK-I-think-it-is-seriously-SICK/m-p/22...

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You have a choice - list according to ebay's rules or don't list. Their site, their terms, same as anyone else you choose to buy goods or services from. Them's the realities of life.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

For money, a lot are going to over allocate as their items are not sold, and because of life, they will not reach the End Listing button in time, and then get charged the extra fee.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply