Why can I only list a new item for 10 days when I have already bought a store???

I have purchased a basic store subscription but when trying to list a new item it only allows for 10 days instead of 30 days which I was promised.

Please someone from eBay fix this.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why can I only list a new item for 10 days when I have already bought a store???

10 days is the maximum duration for an auction-style listing. It looks like you're in the auction format as I can see the "starting price" field in your screen grab. At the top of that section, you'll see two tabs, 'Auction' and 'Fixed Price'. Switch tabs to 'Fixed Price' and you'll be able to create Buy It Now listings with a 30 day duration (or if preferred, GTC - Good Til Cancelled - which have a 30-day listing duration but don't actually end unless sold out or you manually end the listing).

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

10 days is the maximum duration for an auction-style listing. It looks like you're in the auction format as I can see the "starting price" field in your screen grab. At the top of that section, you'll see two tabs, 'Auction' and 'Fixed Price'. Switch tabs to 'Fixed Price' and you'll be able to create Buy It Now listings with a 30 day duration (or if preferred, GTC - Good Til Cancelled - which have a 30-day listing duration but don't actually end unless sold out or you manually end the listing).

Thanks, I am surprised I didn't notice that. I guess it makes sense to limit auctions to just 10 days.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You also don't get store rates on auctions

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply