Why can't I leave a reply to some feedback that i received?

I received a negative feedback yesterday and I just want to reply that if what the buyer is claiming happened then they didn't follow the instructions. It keeps saying feedback error you can't leave a reply for feedback that you do not have. I'm pretty sure I can see the negative feedback!

(Not to mention that they buyer wanted to return the item because they had a simialr item at home already. I declined the return as the item is a cake decoration and I can't guarentee that it has been stored properly. This is how they get back at me.)

I have sent ebay and email. What are the chances I will hear back?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I couldnt either. So i went to help and emailed and told them and after they emailed me back it should be OK  It started working and has ever since

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You can also try logging into eBay.com, as that was the only way I was able to reply to FB recently. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Go through this link,

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/feedback/respond.html

Emailing eBay will probably not get you the answer you want.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Just telling you what worked for me after trying for a few weeks thinking it was a time thing before you could reply.

Was simply done and i just went about my things until I got the email saying "All will be right now to leave replies"

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply