Why can't list my tyres in the relevant section,Ebay wants to put it in the wrong place ,I asked thi

Why can't list my tyres in the relevant section,Ebay wants to put it in the wrong place ,I asked this question yesterday and can't find the answer, I am loosing confidence dealing with Ebay.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why can't list my tyres in the relevant section,Ebay wants to put it in the wrong place ,I asked thi

MOTOR, CAR TRUCK PARTS?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I want to list in Car and Truck parts> tyres there are over 30,000 listings for tyres here, so this is where my add should go , it's not rocket science.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

In which specific category is ebay recommending or demanding that you list your tyres?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

We sell baby headbands & accessories.

Over the weekend we used up he 150 free listings on our non-store ID.

We listed 5x baby bloomers and matching headband sets. Since they had a headband as part of the set we thought the most appropriate category we could find would be hair accessories.

Two days later ebay cancelled all 5 of those on us. One of them already had one bid! So what does the bidder think now that the item has disappeared? I'm sure they never got any message to explain what happened. And we don't know who they were to send a courtesy message out.

They said they should have been in some other category that simply did not make sense. So we have lost a potential sale and they of course will not get their FVF on that sale. We have not relisted now either as the FREE's have ended and it would cost us $1.50 each to relist them.

They said that this is because buyers are unable to find items when they are in the wrong category so its for our own protection. What a heap of BS!!! Someone had obviously found one already.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply