Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FVF on postage, ebay FEELING THE PREASURE

Ebay must really be feeling the preasure regards the FVF on postage. My wife recieved a phone call from ebay in America to explain the FVF on postage and to sugest ways to minimise the effect. This was followed up by an email and message in ebay Mess...

best and cheapest way to transport a pushbike

i,m selling a rather expensive mountain bike through ebay .packaging in its proper box etc, has anyone had any dealings with companies that transport from door to door , any suggestions will be helpful apart from local pick up

Resolved! Refunding postage only cost

Hi, just wondering how to refund the postage cost on an item that has been sold. I said i'd give the guy free postage but i believe hes already paid it.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

spa bath scam in PERTH

BEWARE!!!!! i got scamed over buying spas from a seller called. ebay contacted me soon after making payment so all is good regarding refund. wondering if the other buyers got caught as well contact me if you have had a problem with this seller as pol...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

asking for photo of damaged item/s

Hello , everyone , just wanted to know if any sellers have been told off for asking for photoes of a damaged item/s before refunding , I have done this recently , and the customer said I am disrespectful and how dare I question their integrity , what...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Combined postage now that eBay charges Final value feed including postage

I'd really appreciate any advice from other sellers on this one. Currently have my first lot of listings up, since the change in commission structure. Now that ebay's commission includes my postage costs, I will obviously make even less per item. If ...

Being called a 'scammer'.

Hi everyone, I just need to vent. A buyer was impatient at not receiving goods, so I offered a refund as he was starting to get nasty. I said I would refund as soon as he sent stamps back to me after they had arrived. He said if I didn't refund he wo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel a cancel request?

Ok so I auctioned off an item, it sold, it has been 5 days since the auction ended and it was a 7 day auction and the "bidder" pretty much started bidding from day one, I have tried to contacted him many time (I have kept it civil) sent him invoices ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rounding up on Final fee for Items

I apologise if this has been mentioned before in another thread but I can’t find anything on it. I’ve only just started using eBay labelling as its now cheaper than using Aust Post CnS. My question is why has the item that I sold been rounded up by 1...