Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FREE postage on multiples

Australian Sellers mostly add the postage cost onto their item then list as FREE postage. This is fine, but if a seller has mutiples of the same item and buyers buy more than one, then buyers are in fact paying full postage on every mutiple they buy....

Can't re list or edit!!

OMG eBay it's been 9 hours and you still haven't fixed the problem.. You are costing me money time and effort!!Nothing is working for me!! Grrrrrrr!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Scammer List

How come there isn't an easy way to find scam listings on eBay? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aus Post click and send satchels and eBay labels

Seems the rules change every second month. I went to order more click and send bags and for some reason my search didn't return eBay satchels. So I ordered the newly available Click and Send satchels assuming they were the new replacement for the ori...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FVF on postage, ebay FEELING THE PREASURE

Ebay must really be feeling the preasure regards the FVF on postage. My wife recieved a phone call from ebay in America to explain the FVF on postage and to sugest ways to minimise the effect. This was followed up by an email and message in ebay Mess...

best and cheapest way to transport a pushbike

i,m selling a rather expensive mountain bike through ebay .packaging in its proper box etc, has anyone had any dealings with companies that transport from door to door , any suggestions will be helpful apart from local pick up

Resolved! Refunding postage only cost

Hi, just wondering how to refund the postage cost on an item that has been sold. I said i'd give the guy free postage but i believe hes already paid it.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful