Why do sellers have to put up with 30 days returns?

How long are we sellers going to put up with the eBay?

They tell us when to wake up,go to bed, when to eat,go to toilet,& continue to make changes to our original agreement at their whim,to make themselves look the protectors of the buyers.

In doing so they are inflicting hardship on the sellers.

The 30 days return policy is a total sham.

I recently had to refund a number of electrical items,that were returned as not required,ordered wrong item,found othr fault in machine etc.

Under Australian consumer law I can no longer sell these items without advising the purchaser that they are USED items & require to be tested by a licensed person.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Why do sellers have to put up with 30 days returns?

Why do you hide? maybe an eBay stooge?
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

You post utter nonsense and then resort to insults when you are called out on it

Just like you abuse your customers

You must be so proud of yourself 

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

You post utter nonsense and then resort to insults when you are called out on it

Just like you abuse your customers

You must be so proud of yourself 

I believe the OP has a legitimate complaint. Just not the one they have posted here.

They dropship and expect buyers to understand uncommunicated late delivery.

They sell discontinued items and expect buyers to understand the lack of availibility of advertised items.

Their problems are more down to themselves than 30 day COM returns.

Not to mention advertising their off-eBay email address as a response to positive feedback.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply