Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

Surely all would be better off!    It really used to help my sales. Now in a slump 😞

What happened to the 100 free listings?

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

I still have the option of 3 free relists on some of my listings.

The 100 free listings are still happening but they are invitation only. Not open slather like it used to be.
Message 2 of 32
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

Apparently items that dont sell the first time and are relisted have a smaller chance of selling the second time, and even less the third time. Nothing worse than having old stock hanging around in a store for ages and ages.

If I was Ebay I would keep things fresh, and prefer items that are popular and sell fast. 

You have to meet certain criteria to get the relist button.  If you meet the criteria it appears automatically.

And what 100 free listings?

Message 3 of 32
Latest reply

I must say that most of my second hand auction items sell by the end of the 3rd free relist. Any that don't are moved over to another id listed with BIN with BO for 10 days plus any free relists.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 32
Latest reply

I've also found my items often sell the 2nd or 3rd time of listing.

Message 5 of 32
Latest reply

Thank you finally a seller that has also lost their 3 free relists and I thought I was the only one.

Sorry OP I don't mean to be so over joyed about this as it really does suck.

Message 6 of 32
Latest reply

Many IDs have lost their auto-relist and continue to try all the things mentioned in other threads on this topic to get them to reappear .......... OR they may have discovered the actual reason.

Message 7 of 32
Latest reply

Have tried editing, refreshing and clearing cache........... nothing works. I think the 3 relists are gone forever ....... down go my sales again 😞

Message 8 of 32
Latest reply

I just use my 40 free listings...... 10 days at a time.... what else can you do?

Message 9 of 32
Latest reply

Sorry to hear that you have also lost them it sucks and it also sucks because you list 40 at 10 day intervals which means you have 20 days of nothing.

I have resorted to paying the dam listing fees once my 40 free have been used 

Message 10 of 32
Latest reply