Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Page

Hi guys, don't kow if it is me or what but I was just listing a couple of items and when I went back to do another the selling page format has changed. What have I done? The one showing now is like a shorter version and asks for the URL of the photos...

Why ebay webpage takes ages to load these days?

I have problem is listing the items, replying message and nearly all function in the pro manager , it takes me few minutes to load one single page, it is frustrating. I ve check my computer and i do not have any problem in loading other webpages. Any...

PayPal withdrawals clearing within 24 hours?

Hey guys,Can you believe this? During the last few weeks, ALL my withdrawals from my PayPal account to my bank account are clearing within 24 hours.The only thing that's changed is that Ive got PayPals working capital loan, ever since then, my withdr...

Cancelled transactions

I guess this is a relatively trivial matter, but after selling on ebay for some 8 years, my irritation has reached the point that it would be helpful to have a bit of a rant. I was asked last night by a buyer of one of my designer garments to cancel ...

Resolved! 9.9 % final value fees

honestly 9.9 % final value fees has killed off a lot of sellers as you just cant cover those cost on an item.come on ebay at any one time there are millions of millions listings and even if only half of those listings sell wow what a great profit to ...

Paypal won't allow partial refund for payment?

I've never had this before. Went to issue a buyer a partial refund for postage via Paypal (which I do whenever someone doesn't wait for an invoice and overpays on postage), and it says "Note: you can only issue a full refund for this payment". Checke...

Copped my first Negative...

Well, it's finally happened, I copped my first negative in over 7 years selling on eBay. Called Customer Service to see if I can get the negative removed and was no help at all, stating that the buyer was reflecting on his experience. Negative feed b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Fees & Charges

Hi there. Can someone please confirm if I have the correct information in relation to Paypal fees? Do they charge 2.4% of the payment you receive for your item plus 30c? CheersYellow

using a proxy server with ebay.

I had really bad sales the other day and decided to use a proxy server to check my listings. One came up with no Australian sellers at all. the second I tested seemed to have most (including mine)....I find this very strange....Any thoughts on this f...

paying my account

I have an account of $8.40 have been trying to pay saidn amount but cant seem to be able to do so when I go to pay it comes up in another launguage and I have no idea where to put my details I would appreciate it very much if some one could help me

Resolved! Changes to defective items policy

I was viewing some posts here last week, and skimmed over a post by a seasoned forum member who stated there will be changes to the defective product policy, is this true?Could someone explain in plain English what these changes will be?I sell cheap ...