Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why buy it then??????

Just had a customer purchase an item from my store for $129.95. She sent me a message saying she has seen the same item on anther EBay store for $124.00 including 2 pairs of free socks. She said "seeing as I paid $129.95, can you give me 2 pairs of s...

how many things do you have

its amazing the amount of items people buy on ebay or from shops . i can still remember a home only had 1 tv 1 radio 1 clock 1 phone .1 car. now in a 3 person home we have 5 tvs 4 radios 4 phones and about 20 types of time telling devices. and 4 cars...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Shipping address different to Registered address

Just got a neg for a loony buyer, claiming item not received. This may very well be true as it was only a low value untracked item. However, There shipping address is a NSW residence while there registered address is a WA addressIs this something tha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

address labeler whats best/cheapest

Hi just wondering what people use and costings involved for a address label printer and the labels per label. Am doing around 10 a day ATM however that fluctuates I have thought about the a4 size and type however I am also wondering if a page holds s...

searching for my items

I just did a couple of searches for my own items using newly listed to narrow it down and they don't appear at all! Then tried again with one item and searched every single item in that particular category and it was still not showing. One was a Cami...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay search engine

My items are appeareing in the search on 4th page or further down. Does any one know that why its happening and how can I improve my search key words.

Buyer having issues paying on combined invoice

Morning I have a buyer having difficulty making payment on a combined invoice. Even though preview of invoice looks okay, when buyer goes through Pay Now, only one of the items is showing for payment. I have checked with customer support, generation ...

Ebay sticky fingers

That's not enough the sticky fingers take a fee for postage,they also allocate fee for unpaid item.I had an unpaying imbecile lately and noticed Ebay fee already in my account.Now I have to apply to remove that.Should't they take a fee after payment?...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To reply, or not to reply?

What do you think? When you get a neg, should you reply to it? Or just leave it be?I've always replied, and given my side of the story, but after viewing other sellers negs, it's almost like they have an excuse for everything, and they're always righ...

Advice on suspect bidder

Hey there. I have a single (first) bid on my item. The bidder has a Ebay score of zero, yet has an acount active since May 2011.They contacted me to see my item, but then placed a bid 30 minutes later.Now, no response. At zero transactions since the ...

Ebay turn my light back on please

Anyone else having a shocking weekend for sales? I guess there is too much happening elsewhere to be bothered buying stuff on ebay . This would have to be my worse weekend by far.

Hypothetical Question

I was just sitting here sorting out a few things to list tomorrow and I got to wondering. If an item was listed for 1c and sold for that, with pick up being the only option (so no postage costs), what would the FVF be on that sale? I know it's a sill...

Australia Post unreliable lately?

Hi, I have had alot of item that are taking much longer than they should to get to people.I keep getting contacted by buyers that they have not received their item. I post them on the same day or the day after. I give them a refund then they contact ...