80 free listings

Is this new 80 free listings valid within Australia??
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

80 free listings

Link?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

80 free listings

@littlelilly2014 wrote:
Is this new 80 free listings valid within Australia??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, unless you provide the Link, l guess we will never know !!!    Link Please, thanks.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

80 free listings

No, thats only for the US site only.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

80 free listings

80 free listings

Thanks guys ill make sure I post it next Tim
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

80 free listings

Its america only.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

80 free listings

There's no link that I follow, but I do get a monthly free listing allowance of 290 on this account and on another account of 430 items. I didn't do anything, just kept on selling and every month or less, eBay pops a message to say something along the lines of "we noticed you're doing well, we have increased your selling limit to: XXXX $xxxx"

The only thing I pay is final value fees of 9.9% as I've got no store.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

80 free listings

@zeegaustralia wrote:

There's no link that I follow, but I do get a monthly free listing allowance of 290 on this account and on another account of 430 items. I didn't do anything, just kept on selling and every month or less, eBay pops a message to say something along the lines of "we noticed you're doing well, we have increased your selling limit to: XXXX $xxxx"

The only thing I pay is final value fees of 9.9% as I've got no store.

You have a monthly selling limit of 290 but you certainly wouldn't be getting 290 free listings every month. You would get 40 the same as everyone else. After that you would be paying an insertion fee for each listing if you are using your entire selling limit. Free listings and selling limits are 2 entirely different things.

If you have been listing that many a month without using free listing promotions, your monthly ebay bill might be a bit of a shock! 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

80 free listings

I have told zeeg the same thing on another thread that they have posted on lol

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply