Why is my postage label printing with a Test Label watermark?

Has anyone else has this issue? I have tried re-printing and printing from the email link, but the watermark is there everytime. 

Any ideas for resolving would be welcome 🙂

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you are running out of time - request an ebay refund (this wlll take up to 6 weeks) - and use Aust Post site instead.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

No idea.

I gave up on eBay labels when they essentially stopped giving discounts. They give you 30c off a label they get a minimum $1.79 discount from AP for.

MyPost Business is cheaper if you average at least one parcel per week, plus you get 4 labels to a page, thus saving on paper costs.

Have you checked that you are generating the label from the sale? That's all I can think of.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Sounds like a printer issue and try looking at the printer settings then try google the brand and see if you can find how to turn it off.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks, I will check those things
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks, I will check that but the previous label was fine and the preview for reprinting it was also fine, but this new one is printing and previewing saying it's a test. If I can't fix, I will cancel and try again. 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Have you tried through > my ebay all selling > manage ebay labels?

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

If you are running out of time - request an ebay refund (this wlll take up to 6 weeks) - and use Aust Post site instead.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you everyone, I ended up chatting to eBay and they advised I wasn't the only one, and it was decided to cancel the label and re-do as the package needed to go that day. The new one was fine. 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Make sure you keep on it, and get your credit for the unused one.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply