You can list up to 30 items this month.

foncclub
Community Member

why do I keep getting this message?

It looks like you've exceeded the number of items you can list. You can list up to 30 items this month. OK BUT

To request higher selling limits, please call us. so I follow the promts (There is no number so why say please call?)

Request higher selling limits To sell more on eBay, confirm your bank account in PayPal Done that!

All I get is this We're having a problem displaying this page.for the last 3 hours so what next ??

Any help would be great Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You have to increase your sales at the moment you have 3 Sales and all are positive but you do need at least 10 Sell more people will buy..

Paddy

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

n31ln3t
Community Member

Hey guys,

How many sales do I need to get a limit upgrade? I can't seem to find a thread that explains the whole limit upgrade system Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

If you attach a credit card (or Visa debit or Mastercard) to your account you should get 100 listings or $US7,500 per month. Worked for me, twice.

Otherwise you just have to keep on asking for upgrades every month. Which may or may not work.

I'm lucky in that my primary selling ID was established before they brought this in, so I have never been limited. But this and my other subsidiary ID have the 100/7500 limits due to the credit card attachment.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@n31ln3t wrote:

Hey guys,

How many sales do I need to get a limit upgrade? I can't seem to find a thread that explains the whole limit upgrade system Smiley Happy

I'm not sure if there is a set amount of sales that can result in a limit increase, it seems to be more based on accrued feedback and DSRs over a certain period of time (not in terms of numbers, though it probably plays a part, more in terms of feedback percentage and overall level of buyer satisfaction).

I think you're only able to request an increase once per 30 days - there's some general info available here: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/sellinglimits.html#increasing

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hey, thanks for the reply. The current "To request higher selling limits" page, has a not responding error. So how do I go abouts doing that.

🙂
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Keep trying. It worked for me first time, but Friday is notorious for eBay glitches as it is maintenance night.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply