You swear, you get blocked.

I sell Stamp Albums on CD. They are sent as a PDF file on a CD in a padded bag. I just received a message from a customer:

not happy received disc and it doesn't work **bleep**

I sent a replacement PDF file to him using his PayPal email address. Then I decided, being in a generous mood, to refund his payment in full. Felt pretty good about it as I had done more than expected.

Then, I noticed the three letters at the end of his message! First impressions were that they were his initials, but soon realised they were not. Then it dawned on me - these are words I would not use to a customer and don't appreciate them being used towards me.

I went from feeling good to feeling  bad so I have now blocked him and am thinking of using this message as the positive feedback to him.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Can I assume it was the same 3 letters that a non payer put at the end of a message to me when he asked me to unblock him and I refused? GFY?

As if I would consider unblocking him after that! I have a potty mouth at the best of times, but I won't tolerate it from an irate non payer because they didn't get their own way.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

According to Wikipedia the sixth studio record "Wisdom Tenacity Focus" by Vanilla Ice was released on 30 August 2011 through Radium Records.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Perhaps it was  'Why The Face'

Sorry, can't help myself sometimes.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

World Taekwondo Federation,, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, What's This For, Write to File , Wasn't That Funny
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

So,  all those variations, yet the initials still get bleeped on here

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I'm surprised my initials didn't get bleeped then! That's a lot worse in my eyes.

Spoiler
GFY - Go Firetruck Yourself
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Good For You
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Still,  no need to put it in a message to your seller.

I sympathise, stampingpaws           

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply