a seller who sold 26,000 items in a year and only 1 neg.

goldeagle1970
Community Member

Just come across this seller  item no 191081809281 as I don't think I am allowed to say who they are.

sold over 1,900 in a month with no neg feedback, yes an Australian seller. and only 1 in a yr.

got them on my favourites now. whether I buy or not, my hubby is into this stuff.

It is a great sight to see someone who is doing well.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: a seller who sold 26,000 items in a year and only 1 neg.

Yep. Well done. Very, Very impressive indeed . Great to see. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Some of my Chinese sellers have a high feedback score and never had a neg. I think having excellent customer service helps. If there is an issue, they bend over backwards to rectify it. They will even refund no questions asked well past the 45 day PayPal cut off.

That said, with that amount of monthly transactions, you're likely to encounter the odd fruitcake who red dots just because they can.

I put that seller into toolhaus and the neg that's showing is the only one they have. They've had 102 revisions, so obviously they have great customer service.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

@goldeagle1970 wrote:

Just come across this seller  item no 191081809281 as I don't think I am allowed to say who they are.

sold over 1,900 in a month with no neg feedback, yes an Australian seller. and only 1 in a yr.

got them on my favourites now. whether I buy or not, my hubby is into this stuff.

It is a great sight to see someone who is doing well.

They do have 102 revised feedback - so its not all roses, though that is low too given the volume they sell. Their stars are impressive too.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I bought a few replacement batteries from this seller and they are rock solid after one year. In contrast, similar batteries from Chineses sellers last 2-3 months. So yes, place this store among your favourites.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Wow, that is impressive.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

That is good to know, thanks. We have a lot of items that need batteriess.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Very impressive..WOW.. They offer from what i have seen ,free express post if the items cost over $20 or so and only charge around $6 express if under this price..

Think this seller will go on my "favorite list"..........WOW........

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

What's the bet eBay finds some way to shaft them? They seem to like shafting the good sellers for no real reason. Can't have good, reliable sellers on here now, can we?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

What's the bet eBay finds some way to shaft them? They seem to like shafting the good sellers for no real reason. Can't have good, reliable sellers on here now, can we?

Most likely....Getting that way that i can now buy things online or in a store for much the same price and i recon its all because of ebays dumb policies/fees/fees on postage etc etc, which are hitting sellers so hard that they have no choice but to sell at a higher cost (or leave ebay altogether) than say 12 months ago.And i dont blame these sellers either..Hope this one can stay around as they have some good stuff listed.

Who can we blame??...EBAY............

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply