all fixed-price listings moving to Good 'Til Cancelled on 19 Feb 2019

From 19 February 2019 fixed-price listings will be moving to the Good 'Til Cancelled format. That this means for me is that I will have to reduce my current listings from 2800 to 1500 listings per month. I have been using eBay's automatic relist process, on different dates and times, and can relist more that the free 1500 items that are available for my Featured eBay store. From 19 February when my 30 day listings start to automatically convert to Good 'Til Cancelled it means that the number of listings will be well over the allocated 1500 insertion fee free listings. If I keep the additional 1300 listings on eBay I will have to pay an additional $78 per month for the insertion fees. I will be removing the additional 1300 listings and by removing the 1300 listings it will also mean that eBay will end up received less revenue in the form of fees from the additional sale value and post and handling fees that would have been charged on sales if the 1300 items remained.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Where do you have the information from ?

Is it stores only ?

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Kopes, there's another big thread on this, it's definitely kosher.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Sure, I was hoping for a link or pointed in the direction so I could read up on the change.

image host
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Oy. I'm not as old as padi, for example. And many others.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I am in EXACTLY the same boat. I'm already using most of my 1500 insertions just to renew listings. This change will reduce my sales capacity significantly
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

You could try a multi listing for items that are the same type just different variants. This can help with some listings as a buyer sees you have more of the same type available without having to go through numerous searches.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply