anyone knows another post carrier than australia post,can be any cheaper?

hi everyone  i am sell grade A jade on ebay  ,each ship  i found very exepensive postage with au post?anyone knows there is another carriers that we can have discount about the ship fee?thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Where are you actually located really? 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

hi enigmabear,thanks for you reply,i am living in croydon vic3136

@enigmabear wrote:

Where are you actually located really? 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Try Sendle or Skippypost.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I started using sendle just over a week a go and been 99% fantastic way better than AusPost and $5 a parcel cheaper so I have lowered my price which increased sale.

I did have 1 problem and pretty big. One thing to consider is there are people who love to bash couriers there are a few on here that jump on just about every thread and say sellers who use couriers should be avoided and you want get sales. In fact, due to lowering my prices, my sales have increased a fair bit. I know it is just a matter of time before I get one of the unreasonable buyers who has a slight problem and goes ape because your using a courier. The fact is I had way more and a lot worse problems with AusPost than I have had with couriers,at this point.

One thing I have done is I offer AusPost as an option, for an extra $6, and have written clearly if the delivery is to a PO box they must pay the extra or if they prefer AusPost the option is there I even had 1 buyer use that option today

One other thing to consider is it the parcel is going to a rural address sendle is more expensive that AusPost out of 60 parcels I have had 4 that was cheaper with Auspost so I paid the extra $5 to send by AusPost but you need to consider that in your price.

The good thing is you can send 1 or a few parcel to see how you go and maybe inform/ask the buyer before hand possiby even offer a discount as you will save money. To try them out

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply