Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sponsored links advertising

This peeves me off. I hate looking at one of my listings, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and seeing "similar" stuff displayed by their "sponsored links", directing them off to Greys Online and other websites Why the hell does eBay do this, yet ...

Buyer fails to pck up item

I recently sold a bed on eBay and have been paid via Paypal. The buyer has not picked it up and is not returning calls, texts or emails. We are moving house shortly and cannot take the bed with us. Any ideas? Can I re-sell after the month I have been...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia post International letter rate prices

Hi, I have looked on their site and still can't find what they charge for letter rate international.Get the weights but no prices.Could someone please advise me what they are. Just normal airmail. Thank you.

Removing Variation problem

Can anybody tell me if I can remove some of the variations in a listing. In the pic attached, I need to remove some of the listings from the first screen of the variation wizard. I know that I cannot remove those which have had sales, but there does ...

Sticking with BIN in my store now Auction prices are CR*P!

I'm a fairly new seller , just selling off my collection of vintage jewellery but I'm noticing I can get decent prices BIN in my store but Auction something and its practically paying them to take it away I've had 3 auctions end tonight that were ser...

June has been a shocker for sales

Just looked over my last 12 months of selling and see that June has been my absolute worst - down by 80% compared to my peak month of September 2015.I started selling full time at the start of the last financial year, so now that we're coming to the ...

Seller Additional Support

We have been a seller on eBay for over 10 years and ship thousands of deliveries a year and spend a substantial amount on eBay fees each month. However whenever we have an issue, as far as we know, we only have the standard option of contacting eBay ...

Contender for customer of the year.

I got an email yesterday from a buyer asking for a refund. After further investigations and some help from Australia Post and eBay, as it was stemming back from March 2016. 3 and half months to report a missing item and ask for a refund. All I can sa...

Buyer address glitch

Good morning, I have a buyer with a weird glitch.She is in Australia, but when she goes to pay, it says I "will not post to her address".She's getting frustrated because she can't pay for the item.Between her and myself we can't figure out why she is...

1000 extra Auction or Fixed Price listings

It seems like the stars have finally aligned, or eBay's bots listened to my endless moaning and whinging on the forum. Anyway, I just logged in to relist my items and noticed this sitting on top of my four remaining free listings, waiting for me to t...

Resolved! Faulty seal on Aust Post 3kg satchels?

Hi, I recently purchased 100 x white Flat rate 3kg satchels that seem faulty. I'm concerned that these satchels can easily be opened at any stage in transit, and resealed without any evidence of the parcel being tampered with. I'm not sure if this is...