are there any 100 free listings

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: are there any 100 free listings

@casbit33 wrote:

If people genuinely want to help that person they can send them a private message. This prevents others from jumping in on the attack and getting off track from the original question. There are a few people on these boards that like nothing more than causing trouble and offending people. These boards are set up to Help others, it's a shame some people lose sight of this.

Exactly. Members here were trying to help her. Help her not get permanently suspended from selling. However, she either didn't come back, or chose to ignore the comments, now all her listings have been taken down. It's important that posts like the above are left as being public because it may very well help someone else avoid making the same mistakes.

Message 51 of 53
Latest reply

Wizardess2 did actually return to the boards at least long enough to get the message that she was doing the wrong thing.

She removed her own listings....they are all still in her completed listings which would not be the case if ebay removed them.

Message 52 of 53
Latest reply

I could be wrong, but I think eBay sends you a message to remove (or fix) the violating ones because if they have to remove them, you get slapped. It might be different now, but I got a message a loooooooooong time ago. I'd accidentally listed in the wrong category (I hadn't changed it when used the sell similar option and the category was nothing like the item I was selling). She didn't need to end them, she just needed to remove the bad bits!

One of the newer semi regulars might be able to confirm as it's my understanding some of his earlier listings were removed or taken down for some reason. I recall him saying something about it in a message. Mind you, I could be totally off the mark too, I haven't finished my first cup of tea for the day yet!

Message 53 of 53
Latest reply