ask for a refund and after cancel after 15 minutes

cabosca_0
Community Member

Hello everybody, as you saw from the title, I should getting paid for my product today, eBay already send me the money but the buyer ask for refund when eBay ask him if everything was fine so they can unlock my payment ,and after 15-20 min he cancel it the request. my question is, I still get paid or the money (because this genius put on a refund) are hold again and I need to wait more? thank you everybody

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Come again?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Glad you got a handle on this one Sandy. lol

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

what is the item number?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Did you send the item with tracking, when you were told to, and has the item been received by the buyer.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@cabosca_0 wrote:

Hello everybody, as you saw from the title, I should getting paid for my product today, eBay already send me the money but the buyer ask for refund when eBay ask him if everything was fine so they can unlock my payment ,and after 15-20 min he cancel it the request. my question is, I still get paid or the money (because this genius put on a refund) are hold again and I need to wait more? thank you everybody

Are you saying that you sold something and ebay was due to release the money to you soon but then the buyer put in a request for a refund, although they cancelled it after 15 minutes?

Ebay generally holds the money for new sellers for about 30 days and you look like a new seller.

A buyer can open a request to return a product if it is broken or if it wasn't exactly what was in the ad.

What reason did your buyer give for asking for a refund?

A buyer can also request to return something because they have changed their mind. A seller does not necessarily have to accept that sort of return. If a seller did accept it, the buyer would need to pay for return postage first.

If your buyer opened a claim but then cancelled it,  then that should mean there is no claim open now?

If that is the case, I would think you will eventually still be paid by ebay. It may not be today, it will probably be after 30 days.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply