automatic relists

With the new seller hub, i cant see if automatic relists are on my listings? is there anyway we can see that like the old version? or has ebay stopped the automatic relists? 

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: automatic relists

As everybody else is talking about the auto-relists going away, not answering your question, I have to ask - did you try my suggestion?

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Dazzyl, how and where in Selling Manager Pro do you "assign an automatic relist rule to your listings"?

I mean, I have it ticked in my Templates, but is there somewhere you can actually create a rule?

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks davewill1964 for your suggestion but i couldn't find the all selling page. When i go to all active listings I am still in the sellers hub. The only thing I can see is the "opt out" option, is this what you are referring to? I think that takes me out of the sellers hub. I'm getting use to the new format and find it quite user friendly but the only thing lacking is being able to see the auto relists as it is very annoying going into every listing to see if it is on or not. 

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Selling Tools>View My eBay selling

Selling tools

Bottom left on the unedited Hub page.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Very handy. Learning all the time.

Thanks Dave 🙂

Melina

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Great thanks Dave - it worked! 

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

can anyone help again - Using view my ebay selling now sends me to the new format so I can no longer to see if items have automatic relisting on or not. Does anyone know another way to see if they are on or not besides looking at every listing individually?

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply