Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Refused Deivery

Hi All, First post to the boards but a funny first one for me... FACTS: Buyer purchased printer via buy it now... I checked postcode/suburb ok for my courier (regional TAS) sent off printer within 24 hrs... uploaded tracking etc... after 4 days (it t...

And the Gong goes to ... Australia Post!

Adelaide to NSW - large letter - 1 day short of 5 weeks. Yup, tomorrow it will be exactly 5 weeks since I posted.How fortunate for me that I had a lovely buyer! Not good enough is it!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NEED ADVICE ABOUT A PAID ITEM NOT COLLECTED

Hi All..hope some body can advise me what to do in this sale situation..I sold a car part item on ebay approx 8 weeks ago..It was listed pick up only..The guy purchased it and then paid me through paypal ( all fine so far)..He gave his contact number...

Payments - reasonable time periods post auction

Is it reasonable for a winning bidder to contact you after the auction to tell you they wont be paying for over a week or more. I am anything but happy to hold the i9tem for that long withut payment - and feel it is something the buyer should have de...

need a trading partner to sell my clothes on Ebay

I am looking for someone to help me sell my clothes on Ebay, or alternatively, sell them at markets for me.How do I find someone, preferably a female, who mght be interested to make a bit of money doing this service for me?I live in Sydney on the low...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracked Satchel by Australia Post

Hi all, I sold a small item last month and sent it the following day , Payment was made via paypal. 3 weeks later the buyer emailed asking where it was. however, the tracking number showed that the parcel has been delivered after a week i logded over...

stars

what do the diferent colour stars mean?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has something changed for sellers recently?

I haven't sold anything for a few weeks but found the new system horrid. How to I edit photos? Font?It's diabolical. I have 400+ feed backs and can't figure it out. It makes me feel like a rookie because my listing looks cheap.

hi all, i just want ppls opinion,,, i sold bunk beds last sunday,, havnt heard from buyer,

Hi last sunday evening my bunk beds sold there were a few bidders, i sent message to winner immediately saying to contact me when they wanted to pickup item, and the times i was most likely to be home, and my address.I hadnt heard anything at all, th...