Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All my Sold items have disappeared from summary?

As the title says. I get home and see that all the items I have sold AND awaiting payment on have disappeared. All I see is what I have to sell and the unsold list below it. I even go into the Seller Manager Pro and it show nothing for anything sold,...

Advice required re: feedback removal

Hi guys I sold an item to an individual arrived very quick and the buyer left neutral feedback without any contact. Buyer dis not initiate a dispute and was never going to. Item was packaged well I am assuming item got stepped on by postie Anyway, I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another PayPal fake, don't click links.

Just received another PayPal fake email claiming I have made a payment to Australian Postal Corporation. It has a link to cancel payment which of course will be only to get passwords etc. Don't click on links. If you have, change passwords immediatel...

What should i do??

The story in short: Sold an item to a US buyer sent it off with basic tracking. Buyer now emails me stating they haven't received item, but when i look at the tracking information on the US postal service web site it states that the items has been de...

International Bank Transfers

Hello Guys, Recently I sold an item on Ebay.de and received payment buy bank transfer. The total amount with shipping came to 457.49Euros. When the money came through to my account I only received 422.49Euro a difference of 35Euro. Now if Paypal was ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

power sellers fee

I would like to object about the fee for power sellers. Although I was made a power seller, I still only sell low cost items. I might put 20 items on at $2 each at a cost to me of $10. If I only sell half of the items I recieve $10 from the buyers wh...

Free Shipping?

Would it be false advertising to advertise "Free Shipping" if shipping charges are actually being paid by anybody involved in the transaction?

Tracking for Paypal

Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me if the the standard AP Parcel Post with tracking for $6.95 is sufficient for Paypal purposes? Since it's now cheaper than C&S, it makes sense to use it instead, but I'm thinking there has to be a loophole somewhere... Than...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Local Parcel Pricing Anomaly

Has any one else noticed this. According to AP for local parcels from 500g to 22kg a flat rate of $8.95 within a 50km radius applies and this is irrespective of zones (same rate applies within the same zone as well). This comes from their new "parcel...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A nice post for a change

There's loads of negativity in these forums, so I just had to share something positive. I asked a seller whom sells things like BEAUTIFUL EUROPEAN bracelets with PINK HEART DANGLEs (type of CHARM BRACELET) if she could sell me a necklace without any ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Becoming a basic store seller.

I am a normal regular seller at the moment & with the new fee's coming in May I am seriously thinking about becoming a basic store. What are the pro's & con's of being a store, can I go back to a regular seller if I don't like it & is there much of a...

Heads Up Re Aus Post

I had an item go missing, even though it was marked as delivered on the other end. I've been in talks with AP for almost 2 weeks regarding the missing item and they finally "concluded" it is in fact, missing. How, they couldn't establish. Upon asking...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful