Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refining search to include items that we're sold

Dont know if I'm having a blonde moment, but.... Haven't sold much in ebay since closed my store, but I used to be able to search for fcompleted listings. That option seems to have been deleted. Please let me know if I am wrong It was just easy befor...

Disgusted with the number of sellers shipping DG's illegally

Browsing through the beauty/nail category I was horrified at how many sellers are shipping dangerous goods through express post. This is illegal! Is ebay policing this? Is there some way to report these idiots who have no qualms at putting other peop...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

C&S oddness?

I have logged in the C&S site to organise some parcels today and when I try and load the ebay items awaiting postage I am getting orders that were sent yesterday and none of todays orders? Ive tried it on two different computers (due to some other is...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The MIA Seller-324 negs & no end in sight :-(

Ebay pulled all their listings weeks? ago,yet members are STILL continuing to neg them every day when something obviously went horribly wrong. Some of the negs are as disgusting as the 1st lot we saw,if not worse. Down to 93.9% JMO but those who cont...

Possible to disable 'Please Pay' automated emails?

Does anyone know if it's possible to disable the automated 'Please pay for your item' emails that eBay sends out to buyers -- about one or two days after an auction ends?! I recently had a buyer complain to me about 'my' impatience after they receive...

feedback whinge.

hiya , got to leave feedback for buyer who bought two items. IT was a bit confusing at first as he wanted sent COD and I didnt offer it. [posted earlier]. SO eventually we worked it out I sent as per my listing. He's fine with it and paid and then I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaining about postage costs

Ok I know it may sound petty but I have had 2 people complain about postage costs in the last few days. My postage costs are fixed prices so the buyer knows upfront exactly how much it will cost them. Plain and simple if you don't like the postage co...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What would you do?

Customer bought a laptop case 2 weeks ago. She said it broke when she "took it off to get the laptop's serial number. Not happy with how long it last". I'll be sending her a new case. What would you do?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Key word spamming

I was under the understanding that using terms like " NOT this brand or that band" in the title was key word spamming?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

multi variant listings

Hi all I havent sold much for a while but decided to get back into the swing of things but I'm a bit confused by the multivariant listing policy. I sell mainly collectibles like coins and stamps. for eg If i have those round 50c coins that look the s...

Fine Jewellery Category??

Hi, according to what I have read in eBay help, the fine jewellery category should be limited to Genuine Gold or Silver items with/without Genuine Natural Stones - is that still the rule? eg I thought that: Gold Jewellery with simulated stones Gold L...