blocked Bidders list

There used to be a way of blocking unwanted bidders in a blocked bidders list. Is this still available and where do I find it? Thx.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

blocked Bidders list

Here's a link - https://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin&hc=1&hm=uk%601d72f%2Bkw5ipwsu~%7B

Bookmark it to your browser.

It's found by selecting the account tab from My eBay page then site prefs - buyer requirements and scroll to the bottom.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

blocked Bidders list

Here's a link - https://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin&hc=1&hm=uk%601d72f%2Bkw5ipwsu~%7B

Bookmark it to your browser.

It's found by selecting the account tab from My eBay page then site prefs - buyer requirements and scroll to the bottom.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

blocked Bidders list

Thankyou!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

blocked Bidders list

And dont forget to check the little box which prevents blocked buyers contacting you. Makes life a lot more peacful although they can still contact you if they already have a recent transaction with you or have already sent you messages.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

blocked Bidders list

Kopes I cannot find it this way, maybe I need to go to Specsavers, but I have looked and looked under these settings, and all I get is how to block buyers for other reasons, but not a list where you can add names, even looking under the "edit" button doesn't help. Bottom of page? Nothing there on all pages. Thankfully I made a shortcut to it a long time back, but it would be good to know how to access it other than that.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

blocked Bidders list

Type " Blocked Buyer List " into the help section, top RH side of most pages. Blue link in first paragraph of help page takes you to your own personal BBL.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

blocked Bidders list

Nah, prob don't need specsavers, it's not easy to spot.

Select acount- site prefs in the left margin then buyer requirements to the right is edit.

Then scroll down and you will see the box to tick for 'Don't allow blocked buyers to contact', and to the far right of that is a link called 'blocked list'.

image host
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

blocked Bidders list

That's how I get to it, but I'm lazy and only type "block"

Also, I click the help link next to the advert at the very very top of the page.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply