buyer had left negative feedback and I am still waiting receive return the item for 3weeks

aovq4976
Community Member

hi , 

I have a buyer ask for a refund and I have open a case on eBay for the seller protection. As a result eBay have emailed me for the outcome of this case won't be effective on my seller performance and the buyer will return the item. This case is has be open at the 21 April. I am still waiting for the item to be returned to my as a result of a dispute and also the buyer had left me a negative feedback. Is eBay will do better to not let buyer bully?  Is eBay can do anything better to protect the seller? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

buyer had left negative feedback and I am still waiting receive return the item for 3weeks

I cannot see any negative feedback left for you. Maybe ebay removed it?

Did you sell the item to someone located in Australia?

Did you provide them with a postage label so they could post it back to you?

If you did, do not refund the buyer until you get the item back.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

I cannot see any negative feedback left for you. Maybe ebay removed it?

Probably the buyer that the OP left the false neg for Springy.

@aovq4976

If the buyer complains about that feedback you left, you will be the one that will get the slap for it, and they will remove it and the buyer will still get a positive feedback rating for it.

Leaving positive feedback for a buyer with a negative comment is a policy violation.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Almost certainly that buyer, padi...

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply