buyer seeking refund hasn't paid

has anyone ever had a buyer seeking a "never got my item" refund when there is no payment on paypal and my ebay lists the item as awaiting payment?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Have they paid by bank deposit? and not Pay Pal.

Barrie

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Good question,but a seller now receives a message that they have been paid by bank deposit

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Hi Barrie, cheers for the reply

I don't have my account up so they would have had to message me first
I don't understand how ebay can have a demand a refund option for them when they're telling me they haven't paid
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Contact the buyer. They obviously think they paid.

Check the listing and make sure you have the correct Paypal address in it. A small typo can mean the payment goes to a different account. Or bounces back, but obviously not in this case.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you!
I have done exactly that (though they never got back to my several requests for payment)
why did this have to be a thirty dollar cd and not a three dollar one
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

When did they buy it? If it was more than 4 days ago try to open an unpaid item dispute, if it has been paid by Paypal then you should not be able to open a dispute.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Hi

it was the 11th. I did cancel transaction yesterday, which brought on their dispute I guess. I have had people claim they've paid when they haven't but usually they suddenly don't return messages when I ask for the date they paid. I've sent them two payment totals and one message about it. No response, so I then thought stuff it, and just sent them aa request to cancel, then I get this a few hours later.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply