can someone please check my listing

Please search for      there was an old lady who swallowed a thong

5 items should come up - mine comes up 3rd when I do it but with the wrong picture - but when you go in the correct picture is there.

Can someone check for me to see if they see the correct or the wrong picture.

thanks

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: can someone please check my listing

thanks I see the correct picture now too

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

looks good and comes up first in my best match 😄

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

I see the correct picture too.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Hi

Not sure if its the same problem, but in early May, when I clicked on one of my book listings, it opened up a completely different listing - for a pink sony camera....  It happened every 2nd or 3rd time I opened the listing. I reported it to ebay, and they passed it on to the tech team. I gave them listing numbers, screen shots etc.   Eventually the problem went away, but it was a bit disturbing, I was opening lots of my listings to check if they were really showing my items.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

It has happened to me a number of times but I just assumed that others saw the correct picture (this is what eBay told me) but just thought I would ask other ebayers what they saw.  I would have used the Mozzie listing to create the thong listing but I do this all the time but don't always have the problem. Sometimes it is a problem and it will always be a book listing where I have used a stock picture.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply