cancelling a bid

When cancelling a bid i have to type in a reason for it.So since it is a week of bidders who have more than usual bad luck buying things online i guess I'd better ask the selling peoples.

Is there any reason that eBay do not like for cancelling a bid?How important is it what you write there?

I have an dress ending Sunday & the bid today was by a seller who has left a few bad comments,negs & neutrals but resold the items anyway.A hint of PayPal disputes too & i don't like her.Nothing wrong with the dress I've listed but she might very well say there is by the look of it.

What can my reason to cancel be?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: cancelling a bid

Thanks,i love your brain Smiley LOL The other one i was all "what would digi ghost do?" & it worked like a charm.Also lucky cos she said she was going to forward my response to eBay.

Thanks,i will use your answer in a sec.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: cancelling a bid

@2011.narelle wrote:

Thanks,i love your brain Smiley LOL 

It has its moments. 😄

Sometimes it's better not to engage them at all, but if you send them the message and they miss the subtle hint there, and push the issue, just tell them that you have a strict policy not to discuss the finer details of business decisions, then thank them for respecting and understanding that policy.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply