case open in resolution centre. No payment from buyer. How do I close case and get ebay fee refund?

see title question

I click "take action" and nothing happens?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

case open in resolution centre. No payment from buyer. How do I close case and get ebay fee refund?

You can't take action until the four days have passed (exactly).  On the fifth day (from memory)  the message at the right should read something like "You may now close this case".

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Try accessing it from your My Ebay page.  But it may also be that there's so many glitches in the system at the moment.  Don't know what they're doing in the background here, but I've given up trying to buy anything.  Too many pages aren't responding.  I can fiddle around in my site okay, but going into the system to look or buy anything is a waste of time.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If a full four days have passed and there is no response when you select take action try clearing your cookies and cache and logging out and back in again via a new page.

I have had difficulty getting drop down menus to show on firefox this morning so did as above which solved the issues.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If the 4 days haven't passed, it should tell you what day and time you can close it (although I think it might be on the page after you click 'take action', which you're having trouble accessing). If you do manage to get in there and the option to close isn't there, it will say up the top of that page the date and time.

If you already knew that, sorry!!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply