changing listings for new postage costs

Hi, Can someone please help me ? As postage rates have gone up today 30th Sept. does anyone know how to change the listings for the postage costs in bulk rather than changing each individual item as I have 300 listings . I have looked everywhere and the HELP section is no help.  Thank you in advance.   barrnic-0

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There's a thread been started about that on the selling board.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/New-Postage-Has-anyone-Printed-Online-Label-from-Ebay-today...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

In seller hub, Active listings.

If you don't have postage price selected, click 'customise' on the right and include it.

Select all those items with postage prices you want to chage.

Click 'edit' up the top

Select all items

Click edit fields

Select Postage(domestic)

Change what needs to be changed.

Click 'okay' or variations thereof until your listings update and you are returned to Active listings.

Rinse and repeat until you've done them all.

Note:

If you are editing them all, just select edit and 1-500.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I was going to leave a post that said eBay says NO CHANGES on post costs.  But as the US is behind us, does that mean we have to leave our edits till tomorrow?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Given that Australia Post is the actual provider, I don't imagine eBay will be absorbing the increased costs.

I would put their lack of updating of postage down to their usual slack maintenance of the site. Except for cosmetic stuff.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

auspost change postage cost with little warning.... then seller are left at a loss.. NICE

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply