code in listing

Anybody else have miles of code in the detals section of their listings? Some of mine have a couple of lines and others have pages and pages of it.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

code in listing

Sometimes this happens to me on some of my older listings after a Friday Maintenance.

Just click the 'Standard' Box at the top of the Description Box and it should return to whatever language you wrote the description in.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

code in listing

Sometimes this happens to me on some of my older listings after a Friday Maintenance.

Just click the 'Standard' Box at the top of the Description Box and it should return to whatever language you wrote the description in.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

code in listing

Thank you Pancake you have saved me a lot of time which I need with all the relisting I am doing today.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

code in listing

It builds up in all my listings but it's made worse after I edit anything in standard view so these days I edit in HTML view.

A few months ago I made up a notepad document with my standard description in HTML code and I copied and pasted it to every listing after pasting in the relevant details from each listing and deleting the old description.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply