delisting by ebay

Just spoke to ebay regarding Gollywog delistings

Suggested they let the sellers know in advance of future delisting to give the seller a chance to end listing themselves

would be nice to have cooperation by both parties

said they would look at this for future delistings

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

delisting by ebay

That would be nice, cooperation how lovely.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

delisting by ebay

we derailed the initial thread didn't we. sorry 🙂

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

delisting by ebay

Unfortunately they will never do that. Just like they will never increase the font size of the postage label. Ebay never does anything that sellers want.

I have been contesting this delisting issue for the last 2-3 years now as sometimes the manufacturers raise objections and ebay will automatically delist something of mine. ebay has never returned my listings or asked me to edit, I just have to redo the whole thing again.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

delisting by ebay

Lol ........ what an interesting response from ebay.

"Oh thank you for alerting us that we may have caused any issues with our lack of consideration.  We will keep that in mind for next time".

Yeah sure .............

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

delisting by ebay

@asporty wrote:

Unfortunately they will never do that. Just like they will never increase the font size of the postage label. Ebay never does anything that sellers want.

I have been contesting this delisting issue for the last 2-3 years now as sometimes the manufacturers raise objections and ebay will automatically delist something of mine. ebay has never returned my listings or asked me to edit, I just have to redo the whole thing again.

Why not use Turbo Lister then you can save all your listings.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply