Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AARGh AP delays an defects..

Just received a "where is my item request" & of course related defect. Just checked tracking for all items sent via click and send on that day. All of them are showing as late. First one arrived on friday 10 days late, same city. the rest are not sho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why (now post is part of fees)

Why (now post is part of fees) can't Free Post items be at the top of search lists in front of more expensive price + post items.ie: item = $54 + $13.40 comes up the top of the search list in front of the cheaper $59.95 Free Post item.If ebay wants t...

eBay support is non-existent - Please help!

HI All, I sold a camping knife to a person in Germany worth US$405. I shipped the item registered post international which has tracking on the recieving countries postal service. The reason for no tracking on Auspost is because it is only one stop an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Problems with my orders...Help

Hello there guys!!...i'm in desparate need for advice!!!...i am selling items that i make myself and selling them for 40 dollars, firstly i had a problem with my supplier and rectified the issue, now i have fallen ill and cannot make the items, there...

Has ebay removed the 3 free relistings ?

Is it just me or has ebay removed the three free relistings?It worked for the first week for me, now nothing.And new listings no longer have the option. Even when I revise the item.Am I alone, or is this hapening to others?

Anything Changed Here Lately Much Since This?

Hi Everyone, was looking through an ebay board from 2009 (ahhh, the good old days) and saw this from a clearly unhappy seller: "They've burnt my bridge by their continued arrogance and greediness. Even after Donahoe and his crew get ousted, I'm still...

Advice please...Buyer says item's fake and wants full refund

So basically I sold a box of mask (10 pc). They are NOT fake. I bought them from the most trustable department stores with my own money. The claim was based on the fact that the codes among the masks in that same box appeared to be different- which i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Second category fee

Ok strange one not for this User ID, but I have a range of products and I started to add a second category them, I know it say a fee applies. But sometmes it adds the fee and other times it gives it to me for free. have others noticed this. I each ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Post code on printed receipt

Ok its gotten ridicoulous, you now have to beg your post office to include the Post code on the receipt for items under 500gms, how ridicoulous its 4 extra key stokes, but unless you get down and beg they wont include them. Sorry yes I'm frustrated, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

potential buyer wants my mobile number

I'm pretty new to selling on ebay and I have had two requests from potential bidders wanting my mobile number. Both requests were made 2-5 days before the auction ends. I'm wondering if I should do this? I've been really quick to respond to questions...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

return request defects

I think it is time to start winding down my business on ebay ... if I could even call it that these days I do not mind offering returns for buyers whom dont like the item, does not fit etc however when they open return requests which lead to instant ...

Sending a Watch through Australia Post

Hi all. Apologies if this is in the incorrect section. I've just sold a watch on ebay (new without tags) and realised it does have a lithium battery inside it. I'm just wondering, would it be ok to send the watch with the battery inside the watch wit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful