Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to Report a Member for using our photos

I have tried to find an appropriate suject but cannot find it. We have found a Chinese seller who has stolen our pics and is using them in their listings.Their search results are way up top of page #1 well above ours.Of course we don't like them sell...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

3 Free Relisting - good or bad?

Is it just me or is anyone else finding that since this feature has come in, sales have slowed? I'm not getting bites at things that would normally sell well. I'm wondering if it is because the urgency of placing a bid is gone cause buyers know that ...

Resolved! sellers

As in the great John Lennon's song Imagine...........Imagine if there was no sellersWake up ebay we want a fair go you need us

Tax Return

I run 3 ebay accounts, one in daughters name one in hubbys and one in mine, yet all ebay payments go into one Paypal Account (in hubbys name). All withdrawals from Paypal go into my daughters unused Bank account. Never thought I would sell enough to ...

Item-specific Listing Removed Sick Of It???

Ebay has a specific category for Golliwogs under Dolls. There are over 30 listed. Mine was removed as it was reported and removed under the Hateful & Racist policy. Why would they have a specific category for an item if they are only going to remove ...

Resolved! To track or not to track

Do you give buyers the tracking number of parcel post you send to them? Do any of you have AusPost tracking saying the item is still in transit (and last scanned at wherever weeks ago) long after it was delivered ( the buyer told you via feedback it ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More watchers than page views?

I currently have an item for sale and I've noticed something unusual. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171889500967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 ^ It has more watchers (46) than page views (34). Is it possible to add a watch on somet...

Help asap re being stopped by secret or security question when trying to list or revise an item

I have been puzzled lately when I tried to revise or list an item, on the last step to confirm submission, I was directed to a secret question page asking me what's the other ebay ID associated with this address or something like that. I don't have s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't list any auctions that finished tonight?

Ebay management at its best again, can't contact via any of the systems so if I swear here no dought one will jump on and edit my post as they do. Might be time to start a class action for their stuppidity and to teach them a lesson that we are not h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help asap please re ebay satchels

Hi, I've just printed an address label for an order to fit a 500gm ebay satchel, unfortunately I only have the 3kg satchels. I do have the 500gm click and send plain white satchels, would I be able to use it with my ebay address label? Thank you

returns

Can someone clarify this situation for me please?I had a buyer who started a return request not knowing i get a defect and as they felt bad they then closed it.Do i still receive a defect for this?I have agreed to a partial refund because its just no...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A bit lopsided but some items always seem to get interest.

6 items,27 views and one watcher on 5 items,(2 of them have only had 4 views each in over 6 days and I'm getting to the stage off just handing them to an Op shop as it seems pointless to list a lot of itmes on here now), 58 views and 10 watchers on t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PayPal this is so unfair

Have just got off the phone with PayPal in the Philippines, about by account. Went to transfer some money to my Credit Union account and was not able to do it. Why, it clearly shows in my PP account, funds on hold, date available for release, 26th ma...