Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photo uploading

Hope some guru here can help. I have 2 I.D's, when I am listing on one and I go to upload photos it automatically goes to Standard upload which is what i want. However on the other each time i go to upload it randomly chooses either the basic or url ...

A 'gift' from ebay

Last night I went on Live Chat to ask why a promotional offer for free listings which has suddenly appeared on my Home Page during ebay's scheduled maintainance, had just as quickly disappeared after the maintainance was complete. I was told that the...

Defect for Item not Received?

Hi,Just after some advice. Recently I had an international buyer (U.S.A) claim that their item was not received.I posted the item through track & send (Auspost service) so I checked tracking info that indicated the item was deilvered on the 27/07/201...

Postage Newcastle to Darwin Fastest

Hello Everyone, Could someone please help me in the best way to send 500gsatchel from Newcastle to dDarwin 0800 in the quickest time.The item ends on Monday 24/8/15 the buyer if they win want it by 28/8/15 as they are going overseas.I'm not sure if A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems with Postage - creating labels

Anyone else having trouble printing the postage labels today? I have been onto Ebay Live Chat and they are saying technicaly error and to try again later, which I have been doing, even using various broswers and still nothing !!! I want to get my cus...

UPC MPN numbers

Does anyone know what to do about selling brand new sportswear purchased direct from the manufacturer so without bar codes or product identifiers please? Will Ebay accept the 'Does Not Apply' choice from the drop down menu in this situation?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Inserting not Working

Hello Everyone, l have been trying since 6:30am this morning (3 Hrs.now) to List some items for Sale. Have my Photos on a SD Card with the correct size etc, etc, but when l click on to Add them to my post, they just "go around in circles & circles", ...

Resolved! Resolution Centre Non Payment

What's a reasonable amount of time to give a buyer before opening a non payment case in the resolution centre?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Technical issues.

Is anyone else suddenly having eBay site issues? Up until about an hour ago, all was well. I had a sale and went to do a "sell similar" listing and it took me to the sign in page where it just looped itself into oblivion! I did the listing using Auct...

What should my ebay seller fee be?

I signed up for an ebay Anchor store on 18 July. Because of low sales, I downgraded the subscription to ebay featured store on 6 August In my understanding I should have to pay 14 Days/ 31 for July which equals 0.45 times 500= $225 31 Days/31 for Aug...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful