discussion group access

How do I find the shortcut to discussion groups and feedback forum. It used to be at top of page but now i have to go through the site map at the bottom of the page. What am i missing ??

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: discussion group access

From memery its down the bottom next to anouncements and media centre, but dont quote me on that, while your here bookmark it.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

The easiset way is probably to bookmark the pages you visit most often - when you're on the page you want to bookmark, look for the star icon at the top of your browser, clicking on that will 'favourite' a page. (The star icon is the bookmark function for both Chrome and Firefox, but they work a little differently. Not sure about Internet Explorer, or any other browsers, though). You can add individual bookmarks to the browser window for easy access, or access them via a menu. 

Personally, I just take advantage of the frequency I visit the discussion boards and simply type a c into the URL bar of my browser and hit enter (the most frequently visited addresses pop up when you start typing a webiste address, and the selling board's url starts with C (for community), so the second I type c, the address is pre-filled with the link to the selling board, so then all I have to do is hit enter to confirm). 

The 'Community' link at the bottom of eBay pages takes you to the main page, where the Discussion Boards and Feeback Forum can then be accessed from a menu on the lefthand side. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

ahhh.... i know what y ou mean, i have just recently returned to thesde boards after a 18mth - 2yrs break.

When i log into my account, at the bottom of my screen is a tab in the corner that says: LEGAL, PRIVACY & MORE...
You will find the discussion board link in there.
Hope that helps.  Oh, btw, i am accessing via my home pc. Nothing fancy like an iphone or smart phone or what ever folk use these days.....

cheers...  
🙂

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you all so much for your help--will try that out

cheers

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply