eBay case - item not described

Hi. Just had a case opened... long story short I have sent a shirt and the man claims damage. His story is inconsistent, photos have been staged and evidence provided since the case opened has been amateurish.

His story changed about the so called damage to the shirt. Here is the beauty about it.....

I found out (thanks to eBay customer service over the phone) that in the past 30 days he has sold a damaged version of my shirt 3 times and had listed a damaged version of my shirt (exactly the same with exact patches and exact player name) the day after opening the case. I have communicated his inconsistencies with his story and photographic evidence.... since posting links to his recent auctions in the communication boxes for the case, he has not responded for 24 hours.

How heavy can that weigh in my favor? (proof he has damaged versions of the shirt he purchased).

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

it would depend on the weight your proof was given. By Paypal, as that is where the dispute will be.

Bummer we threw the Championship away, hey?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The buyer has not escalated the case as yet. Its still open. The biggest thing I hate about this is the waste of time.

and yeah, I got giddy when Coutinho poked the ball home v City.... bah

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply