Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade to Store = decrease in views and sales

Good Morning, I upgraded my account to be a store mid-week and since that time I have had a dramatic increase in views on my items and sales. Although sales can be explained to the fickle nature of ebay I would have expected people to still be seeing...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it pointless JUST changing password ?

As hackers already have your private info stored since February and only now ( May) after the damage has been done Ebayrequests change.Ebay should have requested user Id and password. Starting afresh.Your views / thoughts. regards Poppy.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mc018

Just Had an MC018 warning and duplicates removal after I contacted ebay on this very subject last week and received the following response regarding listing the same item in different categories. Can anyone offer any advice on this? I can't get any s...

eBay case - item not described

Hi. Just had a case opened... long story short I have sent a shirt and the man claims damage. His story is inconsistent, photos have been staged and evidence provided since the case opened has been amateurish. His story changed about the so called da...

I need a little help Please

Thank you all I am very new to selling on eBay I have been using Turbo Lister. I have a lot of items that I have to use Calculated Postage as some are heavy, over 1 kg. Now this is the tricky bit I send an invoice including the postage, but the buyer...

Ticked off!

I am more of a buyer than a seller on eBay....and I think it will stay that way! Sold my tablet to someone very new to eBay with 1 positive feedback and they haven't paid and won't contact me! So frustrating, I priced it to sell because I really need...

Cancelled e-cheques doing my head in....

Ive recently in the last few months received a few e-cheque payments which have ended up not clearing. Ive had another one today. Im aware its because the buyer has insufficient funds to honor the e-cheque. Maybe Im old fashioned but I cant understan...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I revise item using the advanced tool ?

I have an item with a bid, I need to ad some extra info and with the new selling/edit tool I always get this message : "We're sorry, but we lost some of the information you entered. Please go back and re-enter this missing information" I dont want to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying buyers on the rise

How many people have noticed in recent times since ebay took away our rites as sellers to leave negative feedback for buyers that do the wrong thing that the rise in non payment has staggered. I was also informed today that even tho we now only have ...

• 14 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Am I being scammed?

Hi I'm a recently separated mother trying desperately to scrape up a deposit for a house. A few days ago I listed my engagement ring for sale, and received a message from a buyer in South Africa offering a princely figure (via Fedex), and giving thei...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hasn't paid

Hi, I'm new to selling on ebay. Someone big on a pair of jeans, and won, and then just wrote to me saying that the person they are buying them for has told them they wont fit. What do I do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful