Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Looking for an eBay buddy!

I'm looking for an eBay buddy who i can talk to about setting up my online business and in general, bounce stuff off with... I have plenty of ideas, but feel the need for someone to kind of help me through the initial stages in starting out. Starting...

Allowing a store designer access to my account?

Okay, have a dicey one for you all.... We have been liaising with a company called EbayStoreDesign.org who are based in the UK (company registered as RBS IT Solutions Ltd) who have been building our new eBay store. Seems legit and the proofs of the d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Norchex

I really hope someone can help me with Norchex. I received an email notifying me that the buyer of my laptop has deposited a large some of money to norchex. The email says that I must send off my laptop and provide norchex with the tracking number in...

ebay prepaid postage question

Hi, I have just printed out an ebay postage label. I only have old ebay/auspost satchels...can these still be used? Can I use the label on a tough bag or any other packaging? Are new satchels available to buy now?Thanks in advance.

Non paying buyer - cancel transaction or relist?

Hi, Apologies for the obvious question, but I am still a fairly inexperienced seller, and I require some advice. I had an item for sale that was bid on by a certain member, but an hour or two before the bid ended I received a message from this member...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammers

We just had a buyer contact us wanting to buy our car. He said he was on a ship some where but would pay via paypal adding extra for his courier. He then emailed saying he made payment and could we send his courier the money for him or the rest of th...

Reporting an item

Would anyone know how long it takes Ebay to see and deal with an item that you suspect the seller is "Upping" the bids ?

Dilemma with Blocked Bidders

Now, any seller will know, how frustrating it is to have a Non Paying buyer. When that happens. I block the buyer from bidding on any further items that I have listed. Also, I have my settings to block buyers that have had 2 unpaid items in the last ...

Defects

Where do I find my defects if I have any?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer changing address

I just had a buyer pay and the address on the order details is different. When I sent the invoice it said one address, same address as what was on the 'your item sold' email and now when I checked the order details to package up the item, it's a diff...

Listing of more than 10 items for sale (same item)

Hi All, Its been a while since I have listed anything (have been travelling). There appear to be changes. When I make a listing how do i show next to price the quantity of items available. Many Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful