eBay not loading on the computer

Anyone having troubles accessing their ebay accounts. It hasn't been loading properly since last night.  The Sign In page has changed .. it must be the new one .... and now I can't access any of my listing either under Selling Manager Pro or Back to Basics.  It's loading in a scrambled mess.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: eBay not loading on the computer

I have Firefox and the new sign in page loads quicker than the old one

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Try clearing cache and cookies and as flash has said Firefox is more eBay friendly for many

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

I think Freaky Friday may have started early, I logged out of my buying id and into one of my selling ids to find no sign of Selling Manager, clicked on sell and got the dropdown list and clicked on active. At the top is an item with a best offer so I clicked on that only to get a page unavailable message, it was at this point I realised that I had been logged into the UK site!

I changed the url to ebay,au and I was straight away back to my buyer account, this time the log out and log in again worked ans all was as it should be.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Downloaded new CCleaner .... still happening.

Downloaded Firefox, happening on that also.

The only page thAT is appearing clearly is this one.

All others are scrambled, with no photos.

Taking forever to load, and I'm on the NBN, so it should be loading quickly.

HELP

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Also, all other sites are loading in a flash, it's just the eBay site on both Chrome and Firefox.  So I don't believe it's my computer, I think it's the site.  STRESS!!!!

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Are you with Bigpond?

I had the same problem and rang today and they did something with the isp address and it is now fine.

Hope that helps

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Hi Guys, just thought it was me,has not been loading since the floods, I come from Hervey Bay so thought it might have something to do with them (the floods),Every other site except the news items are loading quickly and yes am with Big Pond. Could you please let me know the phone number and I will give them a ring, thanks so much for that, Mary

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Okay, problem solved,  I was loading from my usual bookmark. 
When I manually typed in ebay.com.au and signed it that way, all's back to normal.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Hi, The phone number for Bigpond is in the book under Telstra and ring the bigpond faults number.

Good luck.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply