eBay seller hub: manage print invoice for your records, where has it gone?

Please eBay stop changing things all the time. when we learn your systems you go ahead and change it, back to square one or i give up.

Friday, 4 June I can no longer print out the, manage print invoice for your records.

We use this information to generate our own GST tax invoice for the customer and send an PDF invoice to the customers e-mail.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: eBay seller hub: manage print invoice for your records, where has it gone?

I selected to archive my latest sale and it is not showing in the archived sales, it is has totally disappeared from all records. 

Fortunately, I have a website with eBay integration and I can print all my eBay invoices including sales tax & ABN number from my website.  It's ridiculous that a system outside of eBay, works more efficiently for eBay sales than eBays own system!

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Tropical scene make sure you select the Month of the archived sale , archive will hold for 4 months before they drop off - it will be there as it’s working for us - no problems 

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

We went and bought a stamp and we now stamp the Packing Slip with our company details, ABN and Incl. GST in the stamp. We also use a black texta to mark out the "Packing Slip"  and "Sales Tax" lines as we had a customer question us that the costs breakdown says no tax and our stamp says includes tax which is a contradiction. We have also tried contacting Ebay but no response. 

To copy name, address, email etc for postage, just click on them in the actual sale page and they copy automatically. This is a good change, but the non customisable invoices is **bleep**py and causing us frustration with non professional looking paperwork for the customers.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply