eBay still hasn't released payments.

I need help on what I can do.

I understand there is a 21 day hold limit due to being a new seller, but I've not received the funds for two items I have sold still and this is well after the dates that the funds were expected to be released to me - one is a week and a half over the estimated release date..

I've contacted eBay twice in regards to this and even though I was told the funds had been released they still haven't come through. I've also checked with PayPal to make sure that there isn't any holds on their side, but the odd thing is these lending payments aren't even showing in my PayPal either.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Call PayPal again and instruct them that 3 things have occurred if it is the case.

1. The items were marked as sent.

2. Online tracking shows delivered.

3. Buyers have left positive feedback.

These are PayPal's own criteria for releasing funds earlier and they should release the funds.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Wow, it is so refreshing to have a new to the boards person asking for advice in a pleasant way. Thank you. I am sure there will be many people offering to help you with this attitude 🙂

I am sure someone more experienced with this particular issue will be along shortly to give you good advice, but have you checked your Paypal account and made sure your details are correct there? 

Edited: Oops, I type too slow, lol

Latest reply

Thanks kopenhagen5 I'll try that now.

Can they still see the transactions though if they aren't even showing up in my PayPal at all though?
I have no transaction ID to quote as neither transaction is showing as pending in my PayPal at all. It's like they don't exist in my PayPal history, yet eBay shows funds are supposed to have been released by now.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Manarock I honestly don't see the sense in getting angry at anyone in the boards about it. I've been polite with the eBay staff who I've spoken to as well.

I won't deny that I don't feel confused and frustrated by the situation, just hoping someone with more experience can offer at suggestions.

I'm going to contact PayPal again but don't know how far I'll get when the transaction ID for either item isn't showing in my history of purchases and sales.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Can they still see the transactions though if they aren't even showing up in my PayPal at all though?

That's unusual.

Is it possible there was a typo in the PayPal address in those listings ?

Mention that to PayPal, I have found PayPal to be very good over the phone, unlike the eBay call centre in Phillipines.

image host
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply