ebay Managed payment scam help

I sold a "new" battery& charger kit back to early May, the order was delivered at 18th May with tracking. At the same time, I offered 30 days seller free returns to the buyer. 

A dispute outside of ebay managed payment was raised for "item not matched description" this morning 27th July (Could be PP or credit card company but not ebay managed payment). This has been more than 60 days since delivery and I am not happy at all to be forced to offer full refund. 

No communication from buyer side. 

Spent 2 hours with online cs but they said its out of control since dispute was lodged outside of ebay. This is beyond a joke as no protection was offered to seller who use ebay managed payment. I was informed " Money will be directly taken once the returned tracking is confirmed" 

Any suggestion?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This managed payment is toxic, it has nothing to do with seller but profit ebay's pocket

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

No assistance from ebay as I can confirm with 2 hrs chat

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

No payment processor offers protection against item not as described claims. You can only either accept the claim a buyer makes, or try to prove the claim as false - if ebay do not at least provide you with the ability to dispute the claim, then that is a failure on their part, of course. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply