ebay are deleting my items

I recently had 53 items that I knew would disappear from my unsold section as they were nearly 60 days old. I forgot to send them to my lists to save them and they were deleted from ebay.

when I went through my book to see which items they were, i discovered that ebay have deleted nearly 80 items.

I have started going through my other accounts and am finding items that have disappeared from them as well.

I keep a close eye on my item dates and know when each one will run out. I always relist the oldest first.

Something strange is happening here, Items shouldn't go missing when they are under 60 days old.

Could It be another glitch or a way to rid ebay of small sellers?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: ebay are deleting my items

I use Auctiva which has over 30,000 of my listings and all my pics going back over 10 years.  Easily worth the $10 per month fee for my business.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

It's only 60 days in a basic store, or is in mine. 

If you keep all the emails from when you list items, or from when they auto relist, you can click on the link for the item for up to 90 days, so that may be a way to access the ones that have dropped off before 60 days, or that you haven't been able to relist within 60 days.  It's a lot of work but you could check the emails against your current and sold listings to see which ones are missing.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I don't worry about rotating the unsold or relist when seasonal. When you have 200 free listings a month and then is relisted for another three months for free. I don't have the problem with loosing my unsold items. As long as I do not have to pay for listing an item when I have used all my free listings. I don't like to leave it cluttered and delete when there is no errors in my relisted items.

One error is Product Identifier, I click 'Does Not Apply' on my listings. When they get relisted, for some reason it disappears, another glitch in the system. Then becomes very cluttered.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply