ebay blonks

I JUST TRIED FOR 45 MINS TO OPEN MY MESSAGES.......................APPEARS YET AGAIN . FEEBAY.............NOT EBAY...........FEEBAY CANT EVEN GET THERE WEBSITE TO WORK............FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

ebay blonks

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There have been problems with the Message system for a few weeks now.....you will find the threads on the boards if you care to look.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

ebay blonks

You seem to have so many problems with eBay, I'm not sure why you bother buying/selling. You seem to have more problems than most.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

ebay blonks

I'm lucky. I rarely have problems, and when I do they are usually resolved by clearing cache/cookies, rebooting or, shock horror, waiting a while.

Very little on eBay is time-critical, and if it were, I would definitely look elsewhere.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

ebay blonks

Same. I had issues a few weeks back when the major meltdown happened, like everyone else did. Apart from that, it's pretty rare that something happens. As you said, most things can be fixed by clearing cache and/or restarting browser or computer.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

ebay blonks

I hate to tempt fate by saying I too rarely have problems, 99.9% of glitches there is an easy work around if you try thinking of one instead of wasting time trying to 'fix' things and if there isn't the problem is usually gone within a couple of hours.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

ebay blonks

They are in business to make money.....just like you or me!

If you only have trouble with ebay emails.....your a lucky cus!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply