Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What do I have to do?

I have just received an email from someone who says: Hi. I have 3 of your items in my cart could you send me a combined postage invoice please? I only know ONE of the items she has in her cart, as it came with the email. I offer combined postage - co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Christmas away message

I have just put my christmas closing times on my shop front but I thought also last year I was able to put a message on all my listings before I actually put the shop in away mode for christmas. I can't seem to remember how. Does anyone know?

item not restocked after cancellation

I've had a couple of buyers over the last few weeks who have browsed, bought and paid for items and then decided that they don't want them. I'm generally ok with that as I just send through a cancellation that buyer changed mind and close up the tran...

Buyer wants full refund

Hi - I sold a used 35mm conpact (film) camera which I tested before listing it. Apart from not running a roll of film through it the camera worked fine. I have now had a mesage from the buyer telling me it doesn't work. I replied explaining that the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AND YET EBAY AGAIN SHOWS LACK OF INTEREST

I posted an item to buyer, buyer says didnt get it, i send him con note number and check for myself with courier where item is......they tell me buyer wasnt home when they went to deliver item to him and left card for him to come and pick up item fro...

how can I cancel my ebay membership

I decided not to do any transactions on ebay, how can I delete or cancel my membership? I have no past transcations on selling or buying yet. thanks mi

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Am I required to provide Buyer with my email address in order to make payment via bank transfer?

Hi Ebayers, I would need an advice asap.I sold an item within hours of posting it 3 days ago. I indicated payment options as either via PP or direct deposit. First the buyer requested a total figure (however it was obvious as I asked for fixed postag...

funny feedback

Guess I would not be laughing if I was the seller and got a defect but was bored and reading feedback ...with a negative ,"very disappointed with the drill when delivery person dropped it" Oh dear

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sold item returned to me, buyer seems to have moved, what now?

So yeah, my item came back to me today, and on the parcel is a 'return to sender sticker' marked 'left address' which i assume means they moved! I have contacted the buyer and have asked what they would like to do. My questions are: Is Australia Post...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question re the 40 free listings

I have been taking advantage of the 40 free listings for some time now, however today, on the 2nd December, I made my 26th listing for December and found that I had been charged a $1.50 listing fee. I now have a total of 65 listings running, 19 of th...

MBG Returns Timeframe

I have a buyer that asked to return an item on the 16th November via eBay's MBG to which I agreed. I messaged my buyer through eBay & asked her to return the item and I will refund her plus the cost of the return postage once I received the item back...

DSR's

I don't usually pay a lot of attention to the DSR's, but I recently got positive feedback from a buyer who bought one of my cushion covers and then said "true to colour. very nice but for the price I expected pattern to be both sides". 95% of my cush...

Difficulty in listing items

For the last 3 weeks I have had difficulty in listing items for sale.When uploading a photo I get a message like OOPS we're experiencing technical problems - please try later. This, eBay, is simply not good enough. I wonder if buyers have similar tro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TURBOLISTER issues???

Has anyone had problems when doing the latest TL2 update..It seems like TL2 has been deleted!!! Any help would be great..

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful