Question re the 40 free listings

I have been taking advantage of the 40 free listings for some time now, however today, on the 2nd December, I made my 26th listing for December and found that I had been charged a $1.50 listing fee. I now have a total of 65 listings running, 19 of them from November. is there an explanation for the fact that I have been charged a fee after only 25 listings?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you have 65 in total and 19 of them are from November that means you have listed 46 in December so should have been charged for the last 6 listings.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

On your my selling page there is a section entitled 'Promotional offers'. That will tell you how many of your 40 freebies you have used. What does it say?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Go to the very bottom of your selling page and you will see how many you have listed and how many left.   It also gives the history of the last few months.

If you listed 19 items in November, they should not come off your December listings.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@dotm2004 wrote:

Go to the very bottom of your selling page and you will see how many you have listed and how many left.   It also gives the history of the last few months.

If you listed 19 items in November, they should not come off your December listings.

No, they won't, but if they had 19 listed as of Dec 1 that carried over from November, and they now have 65, unless they used one of the recent free listing promotions, then they have listed 46 items this month. 6 more than their free monthly allocation.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply